Tretinoin Cream In Pakistan
Tretinoin Cream Price In Pakistan
This medication is used to deal with acne. It is able to lower the variety and severity of pimples zits and promote brief recovery of acne that do increase. Tretinoin belongs to a class of medicines referred to as retinoids. It works through affecting the boom of skin cells. Tretinoin Cream is indicated for topical application in the treatment of acne vulgaris
What are tretinoin side effects?
- Burning, itching, stinging, scaling, or redness of the skin.
- chapping or slight peeling of the skin (mild)
- darkening of the skin.
- lightening of normal skin color.
- lightening of treated areas of dark skin.
- redness of skin (mild)
- unusual dryness of skin (mild)
- unusually warm skin (mild)
When should I apply my tretinoin?
Usually tretinoin is applied at night so that it does not cause a problem with any other topical products that you might use during the day. Check with your doctor before using topical medicines with tretinoin. During the first 6 months of use, avoid overexposing the treated areas to sunlight, wind, or cold weather.